Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Spectacular double registered Tennessee Walker/Spotted Saddle Horse stallion  (Read 1699 times)

tma

Windigo's Crimson Warlock is a flashy, naturally gaited, multiple champ flaxen chestnut sabino. Double registered Tennessee Walker and Spotted Saddle.  Wins and championships are too numerous to list. Shown Halter, Model, Western, English, Antebellum, 2 gait and 3 gait, both TWH and SSH! All natural; he shows light/flat shod in front, barefoot behind and has never carried more than a light shoe. Undefeated multiple years in the show ring, and retired the NPWHA "Horse of a Different Color" trophy, winning it three consecutive years; six times total.  He also trail rides and drives.  Warlock has the breeding to back it up; sired byChampion stallion Shadow's Double Trouble and out of Champion mare, Windigo's Midnight Reign-granddaughter of Midnight Sun.

His first two foals shown were Futurity Champion and Reserve Futurity Champion weanling!  Some are starting to show under saddle, others expected to make thier debuts under saddle later in 2015!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:02:21 pm by tma »

tma

For more information and photos:  http://www.windigoent.com

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg6Dd0F5Keo¬http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4ZWn4JOSo

Warlock is standing at stud in Wildomar, CA to approved gaited mares of many breeds. Live cover or shipped semen is available.  2014 stud fee;  $500 including $150 booking.  Mare care $8/day.  Collection and shipping priced depending on location. 

Yes - Warlock's mane and tail are all natural!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:09:34 pm by tma »

countrygirl

My word, if he isn't the most gorgeous thing, I don't know what is.  Awesome!
Liz from Texas

tma

Warlock's latest foal made her arrival at 1:10pm today- A black sabino filly out of Marbled Treasure.  Congratulations to all connections!

Photos likely tomorrow.   ;D

tma

Here she is - 20 hours old and already walking with a huge overstride!

tma

Here is Warlock's latest foal-a handsome chestnut colt.   Likely to go flaxen like daddy  :)   Shown here at about 2 hours of age.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:23:29 pm by tma »

tma

The above colt, now at 3 months of age.

Appears he may be going Flaxen like daddy and so many of his siblings.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:22:30 pm by tma »

tma

A yearling colt sired by Windigo's Crimson Warlock:

PathfinderSGF

• Youniquely Jamie Lynn

Beautiful horses!!!

G84me

REAL EYE CANDY!l  Lovely babies and youngsters!

Joann
- Joann
Central Ohio
Black Jack - STB gelding @ Rainbow Bridge 11/15
Lady - Tennessee Walker mare
Ebony - Tennessee Walker gelding

tma

A new photo of Warlock, taken today.

tma

HUGE congratulations to the owners and breeders of Warlock foals shown at the NPWHA Fall Festival and Futurity this past weekend. Futurity Champion and Reserve Champion went to Warlock's foals!

Get of Sire class - Warlock foals again did him proud, showing in groups and taking first and second in the class.

Other foals won under saddle classes at the show!

tma

Three year old gelding sired by Windigo's Crimson Warlock-

melissah

Wow, what a gorgeous 3 year old! BEAUTIFUL!
Melissa, Southern California.....hitting the trails with Jex my Tennessee Walking Horse...soon.

2gaits

Makes me think my mare needs a boyfriend. I think they would be a good cross if I ever did breed her.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up