Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In search of  (Read 241 times)

candra

In search of
« on: January 05, 2021, 04:47:21 pm »

Hi all, haven’t posted for a long while, but used to be a regular. I lost my beloved Shiloh about 6 weeks ago and have started the very hard task of finding a new partner. Looking for a beginner/ kid safe trail horse that will also ride in arena. Granddaughters will also be riding so safe is most important. Prefer a gelding but will consider a mare if she is “nice”. 14-15 hands would prefer closer to 14.  10-16 years. More whoa than go. I ride with quarter horse people, so not wanting to blast down trails. Color doesn’t matter. Must like to be loved on, groomed, bathed. Horse will have an excellent home. I board at a private ranch. Only 7 horses including mine. Horses are very welled cared for and handled every day. I go to barn 5-6 days a week, so horse will get lots of attention. Thanks!
Candra, East Peoria, Illinois - Shiloh, KMSH

stablemind

• Administrator
Re: In search of
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 05:34:19 pm »

I remember you, Candra. I'm sorry to hear you lost Shiloh. Good luck horse shopping and I hope you find just the right one for you and the grandkids. I wish I had one to sell because it sounds like the kind of home we all wish our sale horses could find.

candra

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 06:30:20 pm »

Thank you
Candra, East Peoria, Illinois - Shiloh, KMSH

kckc

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 07:02:55 am »

oh gosh, sorry about shiloh  :-(
NC

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 07:03:59 am »

I, too, wish you the best of luck.  If you read some of my recent post you will know that I have been in search of good kids horses for my granddaughters who live next-door. They are hard to find but they are out there.

And I am so sorry to read about Shiloh. I definitely remember him.
Kysa, South Dakota, 5 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter, a Paso Fino, a Florida Cracker Horse and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

Thumbellina

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 07:32:34 pm »

Where are you located?  I have 15 year-old RM gelding I'm seriously considering leasing with option to purchase.  He is  14.2 at the most , on the pace side,  gentle But fat.

abbypeaches

• A hunk of meat and two potatoes!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 09:31:53 am »

So sorry to hear about Shiloh. I hope you find another good one. Seems like everyone is looking. Best of luck.
Marilyn
Marilyn and
  Midnight Rendezvous (Kate) 5 yo MFT  mare and 21 yo Sam's Sundust(gelding)
Pages: [1]   Go Up