verify account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas and Anniversary for the rest of our lives!  (Read 669 times)

ponymare

Re: Christmas and Anniversary for the rest of our lives!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2019, 11:05:57 am »

Sounds like a smart idea TN Trail Rider!  I'm sure there will be a learning curve for both of us. Less of one for David.  He keeps saying "Hey, I got a tractor," to me haha! No excitement there at all!

ponymare

pics!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 02:26:03 pm »

He finally brought her home (I'm saying it's a girl because she's so pretty) Saturday! I got my first short lesson in driving her up and down the driveway. Lowest gear and only forward and backward but I backed  her a pretty long way down the driveway. And of course checked out the radio haha!

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 06:03:45 pm »

I definitely have tractor envy.
Kysa, South Dakota, 5 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter, a Paso Fino, a Florida Cracker Horse and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

ponymare

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2019, 09:30:49 am »

LOL!  If we weren't hoping to do it as a business sideline, I would be having same!

Through the years and for the long haul I hope will pay for itself.   :D  Or at least contribute!  I know it will be worth it in man and woman hours!

donato

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2020, 11:18:32 am »

I have tractor envy as well as envy of a concrete floor in a building to store things!  IMA have to quit reading here . . . my DH isn't gonna like my future ideas for property improvement . . .

ponymare

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2020, 10:22:48 am »

Donato, I'm pretty sure my husband thinks the same thing. Although he was on board with this idea!  ;D He went up to the pasture to clean up the hay and he said what would have taken him 4-5 hours of manual labor only took about 20 minutes with the tractor. He's still very happy!

donato

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2020, 05:04:29 pm »

Ponymare, that is AWESOME!  Love when a yucky chore takes much less time to accomplish.  :-)

ponymare

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 02:49:50 pm »

Donato, yes!  He's really been enjoying and has even had me out mowing and it's pretty addictive haha!

Now  he needs to find a way to make it start paying for itself. Or at least a little!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up