Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ration Balancers  (Read 1515 times)

kckc

• View Profile
Re: Questions on Easy Keeper Fox Trotter mare
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2015, 10:52:11 pm »

Ouch !   THey didn't really say... I'll check!  thanks.   any idea what the differences between the types might be?
NC

NoBite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2015, 05:57:39 am »

John tell me about your results with Heiro please.

Nothing short of fantastic!!  For my horse, this product has been a life-saver. Previously, we had tried Remission and an herb that I can't spell or pronounce. Nothing seemed to work. I called the vet that produces Heiro and had a long talk. Since putting my horse on it, he has been safe to graze on our pastures, using common sense of course. I've had Star on Heiro for about a year and a half, maybe two years. My advice is to continue to supplement with it through the winter, too. Really see the benefits.
- Life is short. Ride your best horse.

John Maldaner, western Kentucky
Legs, MFT, 1999   Bandit, TWH, 2005   Smokey, TWH, 2010

OldnOrnery

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2015, 08:38:44 am »

Feed grade is for animals so has higher levels of "acceptable" contaminants. I expected small pebbles, for example, which I've found in my human/food grade split peas. So far, tho, the only thing I notice is that the colors aren't a uniform, not as green a green, muddier yellow.

kckc

• View Profile
Re: Please Delete
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2015, 08:12:39 pm »

Hey, adding to this topic... wanted to feed a hay or  rationer (is there another name for it?) but southern states doesn't carry and when I called tractor supply they said they didn't carry and don't carry McCauleys brand.   I did start my horses on Source right before they went to SC for a summer of pasture but now they are home and starting back on Source.   Not sure if adding anything further would be advisable.   appreciate opinions.
NC
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up