verify account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tribute Horse Feeds?  (Read 114 times)

stablemind

• Administrator
Tribute Horse Feeds?
« on: May 10, 2019, 02:57:10 pm »

I was at the feed store today and noticed they now have a wide selection of Tribute feeds. I'm unfamiliar with this brand, but reading about it right now....I see it's made in Sandusky, OH in a facility that's ionophore free, IOW, they only make horse feed, no other livestock feed.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has used it and if so, which formulas and what are your opinions? I'm really just curious, not currently planning to change feeds but usually when I make a change, it's been because my feed of choice became unavailable. So I figured educating myself about this line of feeds might be wise.

https://tributeequinenutrition.com

NoBite

• Administrator
Re: Tribute Horse Feeds?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 05:58:11 pm »

Yes, we use Tribute Kalm N Easy, pelleted. Our vet recommend Tribute feeds. A local tack store not 10 minutes from me carries the line. It has a good following around here.
- Life is short. Ride your best horse.

John Maldaner, western Kentucky
Star KMSH, 1991-2017 R.I.P.     Legs, MFT, 1999-2018 R.I.P.    Bandit, TWH, 2005   Smokey, TWH, 2010

abbypeaches

• A hunk of meat and two potatoes!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 07:22:18 pm »

I have been feeding the Tribute Growth to my now 3 year old for the past year and a half with great results. I plan to stick with this brand as she gets older.

Marilyn
Marilyn and
  Midnight Rendezvous (Kate) 3 yo MFT  mare.

MyBoyG

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 05:32:18 pm »

G just started on Tribute Kalm N Easy pelleted when we moved back to the old Day Lily Farm (now Skyz the Limit). So far so good. He's eating it all up and has been calm and easy going. But then, he's lived the majority of his life at this farm so that also maintains his sanity.

Horsemanship, the wonderful never ending journey of learning!   Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.  Autograph your work with excellence.
Pages: [1]   Go Up