Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Crest Ridge Sinclair, extra wide tree, 15 (possibly 16) inch seat.  (Read 132 times)

KysaSD

• Administrator

A crest ridge Sinclair extra wide tree 15 inch seat.  Preferably a lite model, but tell us if you have the all leather model as well.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 11:01:15 am by KysaSD »
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter, a TWH and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

KysaSD

• Administrator

Actually, anything on an ovation tree would do.  I have 3 different people wanting to purchase one of these.  If anything comes up used in your area, let me know.
I could PayPal money and have you buy it for me.
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter, a TWH and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

loneelk

• Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!
    • Lone Elk's Lodge

I may put my 17" EW Ovation Lite up for sale at some point.  Turns out that it is NOT the right tree for Gunner now that he's being ridden regularly.  It was originally built for Skeeter, who was a TANK, and it fit Skeet nicely w/ a thin felt pad, and even seemed to fit Gunner reasonably well for a time w/ a 3/4" felt pad, but I just ordered a new Wade from Debra last week, just for Gunner--it will hopefully be here by late September, just in time for fall/winter riding!
Please keep this saddle in mind if you have anyone looking for an EW Ovation w/ 17" seat in the next several months.  I'm not really sure I want to put it up for sale, but.....
Val & Gunner, hittin' the trails in southern NM
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain"--Joseph Campbell
www.bonanza.com/loneelk

KysaSD

• Administrator

I will keep that in mind.  of the three people I am looking for, two need a 15 inch seat, one could go 15 or 16.  I am afraid 17 would bee too big for these three ladies.

loneelk

• Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!
    • Lone Elk's Lodge

Thank you, Kysa.  I haven't yet decided for sure whether I'm going to sell this one.  I suspect it may be challenging to find the right buyer for it, because I ordered it w/ short fenders.  Our new saddle will have a 16" seat.  I'm REALLY trying to lose some more weight, and the 17" is already too big for my comfort.  At this point, I just know that the saddle itself isn't right for Gunner now....
But it's sure nice to have the option to order new one w/o having to sell my old one first!
Val & Gunner, hittin' the trails in southern NM
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain"--Joseph Campbell
www.bonanza.com/loneelk

Pages: [1]   Go Up