Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ponymare  (Read 65 times)

kckc

Ponymare
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:52:27 pm »

My only words of wisdom.... live and be happy now... look forward to what is coming but don't dwell on it.   It will come or it will not....don't give up today hoping/wishing for tomorrow.   BUT … I see you doing sooo many fun things and enjoying so much family that I think you ARE enjoying today.   If you can get that tomorrow that you are wishing for sooner then figure out how to do it.   I envy your fun, family and your lovely retirement property !!  :-)
NC

ponymare

Re: Ponymare
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 09:27:51 pm »

Thanks kckc. I feel pretty guilty when I consider all the blessings that I DO have and I find myself dwelling on the things that I don't. I just seem to be hitting a crossroad right now that I never expected and I'm not sure what direction to take. In a way the course that I should take seems like it should be clear, but all of a sudden the path seems to be diverging. I guess I will just have to ride it out and see where it takes me. And enjoy my family and blessings day by day as you have suggested.

kckc

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 06:34:07 am »

guilt is a worthless emotion... it ruins a lot of my days and I work very hard to stop that.   You will figure this out ... you know what you want and you are headed that direction …  cheers... cheers...
NC

ponymare

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 02:23:47 pm »

I think a lot of people battle guilt. Maybe we are afraid things are going too well and we are too happy! I'm going to go hiking with some friends tomorrow and I really would just like to stay piled up on the couch all day. But then I would feel guilty about not spending time with my friends. And it should also do me some good, too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up