Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Val got her mule  (Read 119 times)

KysaSD

• Administrator
Val got her mule
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:36:14 am »

My friend Val has said she wants a riding mule for just about as long as I have known her.  She also runs a horse rescue for poise and donkeys, and has concentrated on rehabbing ponies, and cart training to make them valuable to new owners.  She has borrowed my horses when she wanted to ride a horse.  But always she has said....I want a mule.

Well, finally, Val has her mule!
https://flic.kr/p/2aWynme
Look at the grin on her face!
No, Barney is not gaited, but he sure has a fast walk that keeps up gaited horses.  And his slow trot is very smooth, and a good match for Savanna‚Äôs slow rack.  I really enjoyed a Sunday afternoon riding with Val on her own equine!  I even liked Barney, and I am not a mule person.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 06:48:47 am by KysaSD »
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

JMR - Scout and Cisco

Re: Val got her mule
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 02:34:54 pm »

Nice looking Mule.  I am not a Mule person either, but I do like them.  I just have no interest in riding them.  I have ridden with many friends over the years that love the mules and would not go back to riding a horse.  I am just happy with my horses and will keep to them.

Jeanne

kckc

Re: Val got her mule
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:20:30 pm »

how wonderful... I went through a time where I wanted a gaited mule... for their sense, taking care when on trails... congrats to your friend !
NC
Pages: [1]   Go Up