Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Fall....okay, I mean Autumn  (Read 299 times)

slamduncan

• ACE my next project
Re: My Fall....okay, I mean Autumn
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 07:22:42 pm »

It looks like everyone was having a great time.
Judi and the Boys, Rhode Island

JMR - Scout and Cisco

Re: My Fall....okay, I mean Autumn
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 08:19:07 am »

Love the fall scene this time of the year.  We had a club ride planned last weekend, but it rained all day Sat. and Sun.  We are planning to try it again this Sat.  So, far it looks good with the weather next weekend.  The ride is in the PA Grand Canyon.  It is a long drop down to the bottom from the parking lot #2, but parking #1 you can pick up the trail right out of the other parking lot across on the other side of Rt. 6 and still ride the canyon. It is an all day ride.  We normally get in the saddle about 10:00.  We then ride the rim along the creek down to the end where there are picnic tables to eat lunch at. 

Then we ride the trail along the creek, back to the parking lot. 

Then we all pack up and drive about 1 mile to the Ansonia Inn right on Rt. 6 in PA.  We go in and have a couple drinks with our friends.  The only down fall is that this is the last scheduled ride of the year for our club.  We do have a Christmas party at one of the bars that have food and drinks, latter in the month of December.  We also do a gift exchange at the dinner for anyone that wants to do that also.   

Sure hate to see winter is coming.  Speaking of winter, my house is getting chilly, I better put more wood on the wood stove.

Jeanne
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up