verify account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Run free Get Down Brown.  (Read 259 times)

Iceangel

Re: Run free Get Down Brown.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 08:24:27 am »

Those special ones take a part of our heart away but we have to remember all the good memories they gave us. Prayers for peace!

Raylin

• "If you only knew what your horses thought of you!"
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 09:14:45 am »

Thanks everyone, I still lost when I go to the barn. No sound of him peeing as soon as you walk in the barn, for some reason he had to pee anytime we walked in the barn. No banging of his bucket because he thinks his meal is late. No kisses through the front of the stall. I miss him.

Raylin

MyBoyG

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 06:15:32 pm »

Oh Raylin, I'm so sorry to read this. Brown was such a big part of GHS all these years and in your life. May he run free and happy with lots of great horses that went before him, he'll be in good company. Hugs.

Horsemanship, the wonderful never ending journey of learning!   Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.  Autograph your work with excellence.

Cashela

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2018, 09:36:21 am »

I'm sorry to hear that Raylin.
Jenn-New Hampshire

Cassidy

• S.W. Michigan
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 01:10:34 pm »

My first memories of GHS were reading about you and Brown. The 2 of you became a part of my online family.  I really do feel your pain and send you big hugs as I cry with you.
Chris, S.W. Michigan

JMR - Scout and Cisco

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2018, 12:49:56 pm »

That is so sad.  I can remember all the times you had posted on your rides together.  Steve had lost Ariel this year too.  It was a hard thing to have to put her downs also, but she was suffering.  Steve loved Ariel just as much you did  with Brown.  And you both had your horses for ever. 

Jeanne
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up