Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I met Debra from CR  (Read 46 times)

Cassidy

• S.W. Michigan
I met Debra from CR
« on: June 20, 2018, 12:59:42 pm »

Yesterday I was blessed to finally meet Debra from Crest Ridge Saddlery. I'm not sure how many years I've dealt with Deb or Sarah but it's always been an A+ experience for me. Several years ago they made me a fantastic saddle that can never be replaced for a horse that crossed the rainbow bridge.  Late last September I got a new horse and a few people thought my saddle fit him.  We only got a few short rides in and the nasty winter came.  Well, yesterday Deb did a saddle fit for me and no this saddle does not fit him.  But she was able to shim it so I can still ride in my fantastic saddle.  We haven't been able to ride this year and any we do will be fairly short and no mountains lol.  So, as long as he shows no soreness we will use the shims and be good to go. But should I need a new saddle Deb already knows exactly what he needs.  I feel so lucky to have had this time with Deb.  I cannot say enough good about this wonderful lady and all the help she gives to all her customers. I highly recommend if you're in doubt or are looking to buy, if Deb is in your area schedule a saddle fit it's so so worth it.  Deb you are awesome!  Thank you.
Chris, S.W. Michigan
Pages: [1]   Go Up