Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I met Debra from CR  (Read 331 times)

Cassidy

• S.W. Michigan
I met Debra from CR
« on: June 20, 2018, 12:59:42 pm »

Yesterday I was blessed to finally meet Debra from Crest Ridge Saddlery. I'm not sure how many years I've dealt with Deb or Sarah but it's always been an A+ experience for me. Several years ago they made me a fantastic saddle that can never be replaced for a horse that crossed the rainbow bridge.  Late last September I got a new horse and a few people thought my saddle fit him.  We only got a few short rides in and the nasty winter came.  Well, yesterday Deb did a saddle fit for me and no this saddle does not fit him.  But she was able to shim it so I can still ride in my fantastic saddle.  We haven't been able to ride this year and any we do will be fairly short and no mountains lol.  So, as long as he shows no soreness we will use the shims and be good to go. But should I need a new saddle Deb already knows exactly what he needs.  I feel so lucky to have had this time with Deb.  I cannot say enough good about this wonderful lady and all the help she gives to all her customers. I highly recommend if you're in doubt or are looking to buy, if Deb is in your area schedule a saddle fit it's so so worth it.  Deb you are awesome!  Thank you.
Chris, S.W. Michigan

abbypeaches

• A hunk of meat and two potatoes!
Re: I met Debra from CR
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 01:01:45 pm »

Very cool!
Marilyn and
  Midnight Rendezvous (Kate) 3 yo MFT  mare.

kckc

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 03:48:12 pm »

I missed meeting her last year or the one before when she came through the Carolinas - I really wanted to get her to do a back map and fitting on my horse... I'll have to get her schedule now that you've brought it up  :-)
NC

MyBoyG

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 06:05:35 pm »

Deb is awesome. I'm bummed that she came to the barn we moved out of two weeks after we left :(.

Horsemanship, the wonderful never ending journey of learning!   Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.  Autograph your work with excellence.

Faithwalk

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 10:15:47 am »

My experience with Crest Ridge has been horrible.  :(

G8tedSaddles

• Crest Ridge Saddlery
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 01:13:23 pm »

Cassidy, I do not get here much an anymore and I sure do miss it.  It was good to meet you that day and I will so remember it!!

I cannot please everyone though. In response to Faith, We have a policy and I even stretch it A LOT. When you get your saddle you have 7 days, then make a phone call and I stretch it out to 14 and beyond if you keep in touch.

When I first started this company, when you bought a saddle, it was yours, with the norm being NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. Well, I would like to say that my company forced the leather business to change over time with most custom builders not accepting returns.

I am very sorry if you were not happy with our service. It really disheartens me as I try very hard to make everyone happy and sometimes it just seems impossible.
https://www.facebook.com/crestridge.saddlery/

Traveling the roads from the East Coast to the West trying to teach all who will listen the importance of a well fitted saddle.

Walkin45

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 01:24:53 pm »

She went to a lady I know house or club nearby and fit her horse a couple years ago in MD.

slamduncan

• ACE my next project
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 04:28:27 pm »

I met Debra back at least a few years ago at EA in Mass.  Enjoyed the time I spent with her.  Tried out a few of her saddles sadly the kind of saddles I ride are not what she builds, BUT I would buy one in a heartbeat if I still rode enough to justify a new one.  LOVE her work
Judi and the Boys, Rhode Island

Cashela

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 08:37:11 am »

I have a CR.  I LOVE IT.  Deb was amazing to me.  I trucked Cricket all the way to Springfield MA to be fitted when Deb was there because I felt more comfortable having her seen in person because I was so tired of spending money on saddles that didn't fit her.  Money that I didn't have.  My favorite thing about my saddle is that my butt is no longer sore.  When I would start riding again in the spring or on long rides I would be so sore.  It killed me to get in the saddle the next day.  I have zero issue with my CR.  Cricket is no longer sore either.
Jenn-New Hampshire

kckc

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 10:54:36 am »

I missed deb when she came through NC/SC last time... I really really want to have her back map my horses !
NC

Slades housekeeper

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 09:42:20 am »

While I don't have a Crestridge saddle (can't afford one yet), I have talked to Deb on the phone about a saddle for my last mare, and she was very knowledgeable and helpful.  I do have a bridle and breastplate from them, and I love the quality of leather and the craftsmanship.
Pages: [1]   Go Up