Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obstacle Training Clinic July 21/22 in Ionia,MI  (Read 65 times)

abbypeaches

Obstacle Training Clinic July 21/22 in Ionia,MI
« on: May 25, 2018, 06:45:57 pm »

Our association(MI Foxtrotter) is hosting an Obstacle Training Clinic with Susan Williams at her farm (Morning View Farm,3075 Turkey Trail) in Ionia,MI). This should be a very informative clinic. Susan trains Mounted Unit horses and is a member of a local unit. She won her very large obstacle class at the KY Horse Park last year. She has lots of useful ideas on riding safely through obstacles on the trail. 16 equines and riders/handlers( if the young horse is not under saddle yet) total will be worked with. There will be beginner (AM) and advanced(PM) sessions each day. Auditors are welcome. More info can be found at michiganfoxtrotters.com.

If I can get my 2 y.o. to learn to load, we will be attending.

Marilyn
Bud(31)  & Kate(2)
Marilyn and
 Bud, 30 yo reg. MFT gelding, Montana's Silver Mist(Misty) 20 yo MFT & Midnight Rendezvous (Kate) 16 mo mare.

summerskyy

Re: Obstacle Training Clinic July 21/22 in Ionia,MI
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 05:50:09 pm »

Wish I didn't live in New Jersey! I love stuff like this. Hope you can get your girl to go--please take pics if you do. Good luck!

abbypeaches

Re: Obstacle Training Clinic July 21/22 in Ionia,MI
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 06:32:36 pm »

There has to be some clinics like this in NJ. Hope you find one.
I need to start getting my mare used to loading. Too many family needs getting in the wAY LATELY.
i will take pictures. So far we have a variety of breeds signed up.

Marilyn
Marilyn and
 Bud, 30 yo reg. MFT gelding, Montana's Silver Mist(Misty) 20 yo MFT & Midnight Rendezvous (Kate) 16 mo mare.
Pages: [1]   Go Up