verify account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ivy Schexnayder on FB?  (Read 229 times)

foxtrotter

• N.E. Ohio
Ivy Schexnayder on FB?
« on: April 03, 2018, 05:55:02 pm »

Has anyone else seen the post from Ivy on FB?  She is starting a private gaited FB group.  Starting with 50 people, a one time fee of $50, unlimited training fb video's, can ask questions and get help from her?
MJ

kckc

Re: Ivy Schexnayder on FB?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 07:24:18 pm »

saw that but haven't watched the video yet
NC

capecupcake

• Horses are my sanity
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 07:46:41 am »

I watched it. She said she will probably cap the number at 100 members. I really love her videos and training insights, but can't really afford $50 now after just getting another horse. ☹️

Walkin45

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 12:18:08 pm »

Not worth it. ( my opinion )

wakemom

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 05:03:20 pm »

While I like her a friend took her mare to a local gaited trainer and for 30.00 her horse was fixed. LOL Soooooo...dunno?
Cheryl~Gabby's Mom

MyBoyG

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 06:04:39 pm »

While I like her a friend took her mare to a local gaited trainer and for 30.00 her horse was fixed. LOL Soooooo...dunno?
lol...exactly. IMO trainers that do social media paid groups are in it for the money (includes the likes of Mark Rashid). Give me trainers that are in it for the horses and who work with horses in person. Those are the people that get 'ur done. Nothing against Ivy, but all the info she uses has been out on the WWW for decades.

Horsemanship, the wonderful never ending journey of learning!   Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.  Autograph your work with excellence.
Pages: [1]   Go Up