Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheryl about Missy  (Read 127 times)

ClaudiaIN

• CQ Equine Gifts.Facebook.com/
Cheryl about Missy
« on: April 02, 2018, 10:03:43 am »

JMR-- I forgot that I got a message back from Cheryls mom on Facebook-- she said

"Told Cheryl the news.  Claudia she was very excited and thanked you so much for letting her know...   Thank you, Thank you

she was grateful you let her know"

So-- Glad I could get a message to her ----

see my website @ www.CQEquine.com

And on Facebook.   Www.Facebook.com/CQEquine

riding the sun

Re: Cheryl about Missy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 03:37:51 pm »

How nice!
My favorite trail is the next one

Raylin

• "If you only knew what your horses thought of you!"
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 04:07:12 pm »

AWESOME!!!

JMR - Scout and Cisco

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 07:59:11 am »

Thank you for the news.  That brings a big smile to us.  I am going to see if Steve will take her to the PA Grand Canyon this Sat.  It is the Pine Creek Rail Trail we ride on.  The old tracks followed the bottom of the Canyon.  You ride down to the end and then come back the same way.  We always have lunch at the end where they have picnic tables and a bathroom.  I think it is a 16 mile round trip. 

Then we stop at Ansonia Inn for a couple of drinks with everyone.

Jeanne

JMR - Scout and Cisco

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 12:37:57 pm »

Well, she didn't get to go to the PA Grand Canyon ride today.  Just too darn cold.  And our truck is waiting for a repair part to repair our pulling truck and I really think pulling even the stock trailer with the Nissan truck instead, is too much wear and tear on that truck.  If it was a short drive some where and the Dodge Ram is like it is now, in the shop for repair, I would use the Nissan.  But that is not a truck that is really made for pretty heavy loads hauling it around   I am waiting to hear from Beth Weaver to see how many people actually turned out.  It is about 1 1/2 hour drive both ways for us to trailer over there.  So, when the wind is whipping and only 32 degrees out, and our horses have not been ridden since last fall, I snuggle down into my nice toasty home that we heat with a wood stove, and wondering how many people actually showed up for the first club ride of the year.  I didn't!!  And I really was hoping for nice weather.

Jeanne
Pages: [1]   Go Up