Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elkins Creek Horse Camp  (Read 93 times)

JMR - Scout and Cisco

Elkins Creek Horse Camp
« on: March 26, 2018, 08:19:11 am »

We are again going to Elkins Creek Horse camp for our spring vacation trip.  We plan to be there most of the week of April 28, 2018 - May 2nd or 3rd.  Then we will start home with a stop at Susquehannock State Forest in PA.   This is a primitive camping area.  You need to bring water, portable fence or high tie, and there are I think 6 sites.  If anyone is interest on riding with us there, you can drop me an message on here or my e-mail at jroot@npacc.net. 

Jeanne

kckc

Re: Elkins Creek Horse Camp
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 04:20:33 pm »

sounds like so much fun... I so so wish I could... take lots of pictures
NC

JMR - Scout and Cisco

Re: Elkins Creek Horse Camp
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 08:22:25 am »

I always take lots of pictures.  I know I have some in my albums also.  I just can not get my computer to copy from my printer so that I can send pictures on line.  My daughter was supposed to help me with  this printer when she was here to settle my mother's estate.  But there was a little snow on the ground, and she says her car does not do well in snow, as well as our driveway is long and it goes up hill to the top where the barn, garage, and house set.  So, I still can not post pictures or print from my computer.  Just have to believe me that in all the places we have been around  the US with our horses, this is our favorite.  If my daughter ever comes up again, I am going to drag her to my computer to get it to work with printing to my printer the pictures I want to share.  I am expecting her to bring up us coming down there for mothers day again this year, and I am going to push for her to come up here instead.  I just don't like leaving 4 horses home alone.  We can not take them to her house in MD.  I am sure her area she lives in would have a real fit on that if we pulled up with 4 horses in tow behind our truck.  Where she lives is so very picky on everything you do on your own property, and have a ton of rules you have to go by even on your own property.  I could never live like that.  I need acres, horses, dogs, and far away from neighbors as possible.  I want my peace and quiet. 

Jeanne
Pages: [1]   Go Up