Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cute  (Read 147 times)

kckc

cute
« on: January 29, 2018, 03:48:48 pm »

A few Cowgirls have been going on the same horseback riding trip for many years.
A few days before the group's annual departure date, Laurie's husband puts his foot down and tells her she isn't going. Laurie's horseback riding buddies are very upset that she can't go, but what can they do?
Two days later they get to the camping site to find Laurie is sitting there with her tent set up, horse all feed and watered and standing in its traveling corral,firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire, drinking a cold wine cooler.
"Heck Laurie , how long you been here, and how did you talk your hubby into letting you go?"
"Well, I've been here since last night. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my recliner when my hubby came up behind me, put his hands over my eyes, and asked, 'Guess who?"' I pulled his hands off, and there he was, wearing a cowboy hat...
He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, where he had lit candles and put rose petals all over the place. Well, hes been watching The show '50 Shades of Grey'....
On the bed he had handcuffs, and ropes! He told me to tie him up and cuff him to the bed, so I did.
And then he said, 'Do whatever you want.'
So, Cowgirls here I am!"
NC

riding the sun

Re: cute
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 06:50:29 pm »

HAHAHA!!!!!!  Now that is funny!
My favorite trail is the next one

misstux

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 08:21:27 am »

This made me laugh out loud

donato

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 02:37:40 pm »

LOLOLOLOLOL!

KAB

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 07:59:02 pm »

Good girl ;D ;D
Kathy South Florida, Paso Fino lover

JMR - Scout and Cisco

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 12:59:22 pm »

That is so funny.  Glad you got to go with the girls and that he saw it your way.  Hmmmm, I bet there was some more that went on after he gave you permission to go, but we will won't pry into that.

My question is, couldn't your husband gone along on the trip and be the token male?  My husband does not mind that when we go camping and he might be the only man there.  We have our own horses and camper.  So he doesn't care if the rest of the gang is all girls.  Which on some of our planned camping trips it ends up with my husband being the only man.  We have our camper and he likes to ride just as much as we do.  Sometimes he will even say he doesn't want to ride today and it will just be the rest of us riding. 

Jeanne
Pages: [1]   Go Up