Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crestridge saddle  (Read 329 times)

Iceangel

Crestridge saddle
« on: January 24, 2018, 08:58:22 pm »

Is this a Crusade?  The seller doesn't know what model. And if it was a wide would it be stamped on the saddle? I added a picture the lady sent me of the front of the saddle. Would it be a wide?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:03:55 pm by Iceangel »

KysaSD

• Administrator
Re: Crestridge saddle
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 06:09:47 am »

It is a sentry.  And there will be a stamp somewhere on the near side...on the Latigo keeper or under the jockey that will give seat length and tree width.  Like 16W or 17EW, something like that.
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

Iceangel

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 07:11:18 am »

Thanks Kysa!  Still trying to find a lighter weight saddle for my mare Athena.  I will probably just keep the Crates meleta brown for her even though it is heavy.  It fits! I haven't found anyone who would make me a cordura saddle for reasonable out of the same tree either and she is 20 this year. Plus now I have Kol to ride so she won't be ridden as much.

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 07:49:48 am »

Yes, I certainly understand.  And that is the reason I have have a part cordura saddle for nearly every horse on my place.  Old age is not for sissies.
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

G8tedSaddles

• Crest Ridge Saddlery
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 08:17:36 am »

Pam,

We have a very nice Crusade EWX for an Icelandic in stock. What size do you need?
https://www.facebook.com/crestridge.saddlery/

Traveling the roads from the East Coast to the West trying to teach all who will listen the importance of a well fitted saddle.

Iceangel

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 06:51:13 am »

I think my Cashel trail saddle fits  my new guy who is wide and I have the heavier saddle to fit my other mare.  I just wanted to find a saddle maker who would build a saddle around the tree in Meleta Brown saddle.  So thanks for responding but I don't need another xwide saddle!
Pages: [1]   Go Up