Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What About a Flex-tree Saddle for Old Fargo and the ADHD Kid?  (Read 317 times)

kckc

• View Profile
Re: What About a Flex-tree Saddle for Old Fargo and the ADHD Kid?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 07:04:22 pm »

I looked at DP saddles - would be glad to hear more of your experience as you go on
NC

MyBoyG

• View Profile
Re: What About a Flex-tree Saddle for Old Fargo and the ADHD Kid?
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 07:25:16 pm »

I loved their Adjustable Western line too, but they weren't as comfortable as the El Campo to me, and the one I liked was out of my budget (not that I had a new saddle budget when I went back on Sunday). Now I need to at least sell my dressage saddle to help offset the cost. I actually called hubby before I bought it and he immediately said "you didn't buy the saddle did you?" and I answered wellll, not yet. Told him the deal they were giving me and asked if he would divorce me if I bought it. His answer? Like I could stop you. Okee dokee, lol. He knows me well. 

The one thing I did before I bought it was went looking to price it elsewhere and see what they were going for used.  I could only find one used saddle and it was only $100 less than what I was paying. I thought it a good sign that the market isn't flooded with used DP Saddles.

I'll be happy to keep you posted. 

Horsemanship, the wonderful never ending journey of learning!   Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.  Autograph your work with excellence.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up