Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contributions to GHS  (Read 217 times)

KysaSD

• Administrator
Contributions to GHS
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:30:59 am »

It is that time of year again...in one month I must pay for our webspace.  We are now at the level of $800 per year, largely because I will not allow random advertising.  I hate that so much, I am willing to pay the whole $800 myself.
The other reason we are at $800 is that the photos we have saved here cost us $400 a year.  I choose to pay one $400 fee per year to my friends server, instead of every one of us being asked for $400 per year at photobucket.
Anyone is hung to contribute can, but this space will remain free and accessible to ANYONE.
I want it to be a good place to discuss all aspects of horse ownership and ridership.  And I personally find it an easier place to discuss things than Facebook.

So, you can send a contribution to
Kysa Gilkerson
530 34th ave
Brookings, SD 57006

Or PayPal to kysaanne at yahoo dot com

And anyone who is not in a financial place to contribute....don't worry.  You are still MORE than welcome to come here and discuss!!!
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

KysaSD

• Administrator
Re: Contributions to GHS
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:40:39 pm »

Received:
$20
$25
$50
$50
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:43:01 am by KysaSD »
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

slamduncan

• ACE my next project
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:17:54 pm »

watch your mail
Judi and the Boys, Rhode Island

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:43:59 am »

Thanks to all who have contributed.
YOU will receive a thank you, but maybe not until after Thanksgiving.  I need to prepare for 31 one people for a sit down thanksgiving dinner.

Walkin45

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 06:21:03 am »

Did you ever get enough to cover it ?

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 07:07:42 am »

I need to update this.  I decided this year to go ahead and do it monthly.  $75 a month, so I have spent $150 so far.

I will try to add everything up, as well as write a few thank yous.  Yes, I did have quite a few contributions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up