Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ok I've just done something incredibly crazy...  (Read 1051 times)

Walkin45

Re: Ok I've just done something incredibly crazy...
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2017, 09:03:56 pm »

That's nice. Happy trails. !

fargos handmaiden

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 04:22:28 pm »

No expe e t here but can't.imagine any fancy camper.of that caliber not.having propane powered stove, refrigerator, hot water and air heater. Did it come with a manual or can you have someone check it for propane hook-up? Electric lights can generally run off both battery or direct hookup.

JMR - Scout and Cisco

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 07:03:32 am »

I see nothing wrong for buying that.  You are a horse person.  Horse people love doing things with their horses and friends.  The big trailer we bought was at the expo.  We knew we wanted a big living quarters camping trailer.   We did not really expect to buy as big and nice of a trailer as we did, but we love it.  We wish we could go more often in it, but we do plan trips every year and feel it is an affordable way to enjoy times with friends and affordable vacations.   Our club is already finishing up the list of rides for this upcoming riding year.  We don't always get to go, but we do as much as possible.  Once we retire, we hope to be able to afford to trailer around more and also live close to a nice area to ride at.  Where we are now, we have some places to ride.  There is a Christmas tree farm real close to us that we sometimes get out and ride there.  There is also a game land we can ride in when hunting season is over with.  But none of these have enough to ride more than a couple of hours.  If we road all this area in 1 day, it still would only be a full day of riding.  But at least we have the option.  We also have some nicer place we can trailer too for day rides also.  So we are not too bad off.  Just never seems that Steve wants to ride much around our home and there are no others to ride with here either.

So, most of our riding is just when we plan our camping trips with friends and vacations.

Jeanne
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up