Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re-Sizing Pictures on Your Mobile Device  (Read 99 times)

NoBite

• Administrator
Re-Sizing Pictures on Your Mobile Device
« on: August 14, 2017, 04:47:31 pm »

This thread will examine ways folks are successfully re-sizing pictures, using their mobile devices. Feel free to add your thoughts! Please specify IOS or Android when you comment.

On IOS (iPhone or iPad):
  • Currently, the app REDUCE works quite well. Open the app. Open your photo album. Select a picture to re-size. Using a slider, select the Kb size of the reduced picture. You may also use another slider to select the physical dimensions of the picture. Click START. The re-sized picture will be sent to a new album called "Reduce Export." That is where you will find your reduced pictures to add to GHS as attachments.
  • There is an app ImageResize which Kysa found and which looks very simple and straightforward, too. It is available in the iTunes App Store
On Android:
  • I believe Irfanview makes an app for Android devices. Other than that, I am looking for your suggestions here!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:49:08 pm by NoBite »
- Life is short. Ride your best horse.

John Maldaner, western Kentucky
Star KMSH, 1991-2017 R.I.P.     Legs, MFT, 1999-2018 R.I.P.    Bandit, TWH, 2005   Smokey, TWH, 2010

kckc

Re: Re-Sizing Pictures on Your Mobile Device
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 06:58:17 pm »

my email (android Samsung phone) lets me resize if I'm sending pictures from my phone to my computer.   I really don't know what app it is - it doesn't tell me
I don't post from my phone to ghs or anywhere else
NC
Pages: [1]   Go Up