Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone looking for a short or kids gaiting pony  (Read 451 times)

kckc

anyone looking for a short or kids gaiting pony
« on: August 10, 2017, 04:20:15 pm »

saw on fb
Zach Brandenburg shared Brandenburg Stables, LLC's post to the group: Gaited horses, gaited mules, tack, and other misc. items.
PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS OR PEOPLE THAT JUST LOVE THIER KIDS!!!!! Please pay attention here!!! Midnight is an adorable 48 inch mare pony that is a GAITING machine!! Midnight was represented to me to be 12 years old but in my opinion isn't a day over 9 years old. This little pony is BROKE!! She has been ridden by kids of all ages on camping trips and can keep up with the big horses gaiting! Midnight has also been to the county fair showing. She is very easy to handle and is easy to catch, midnight is as fat as her Hyde will allow and has just been out on pasture running with cattle, I will never call one kid safe but this is one that I would let my five year old girl ride and feel very comfortable. This is a young boy or girls dream pony that is worth 10x her weight in gold. She does everything the big horses can do and is a ball of fun to ride. I'm asking $1350 for midnight, she will come with a kids saddle, pony girth and complete bridle that she is used to. I'm located in Moscow Ohio, can arrange shipping, I can accept PayPal, credit cards and most other forms of payment. Feel free to call or text 513-508-3684 but no calls after 9:00 pm eastern. Thank you and God bless!!
NC

KysaSD

• Administrator
Re: anyone looking for a short or kids gaiting pony
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 08:37:07 pm »

Not someone I would trust as he Only sells sight unseen. He will arrange for delivery, but you cannot visit the horse at his place....yes, I tried with a horse last fall.  He promised the horse would be sold before I could drive there, even if I brought my trailer.

But I did see the photos of this pony. Huge crest on the pony's neck. It needs someone to manage it for IR so it does not founder.  And yes, I do need another Gaited pony, but only one I can visit with a grand kid first.
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

kckc

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 09:23:47 pm »

oh I didn't realize the seller did all that....  sad
NC

riding the sun

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 08:24:17 am »

Yes, I saw this ad, too.  Grossly overweight pony.  I agree with Kysa, probably IR and foundered.
My favorite trail is the next one

oncidium

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 01:55:42 pm »

Just saw on FB 3 mares, with 4-5 month old foals, KY MT bred, in line with a "due date" to go to slaughter.  Those can be had for $400-500.  Yeah, they mares are fat, foals look healthy, all gait, but are out of shape so trot some.  But where there is TROT there is a gait.  Not so on a hard pace. 

I can post a link if interested, pm me.  Horses may be in OK.  Not sure.  I am sure I could do a search or even just message the FB poster.

Sad.  Mares are in the 10-12 yr range.  No clue the circumstances of how they got there.

O

no words today
Pages: [1]   Go Up