Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

There is a Forum Software Program and App, Tapatalk, that is designed to enhance the mobile device experience when accessing the forum through the Tapatalk app. Have you used this app with any other forum?

NO, I have not used Tapatalk, and am not interested in using an app to access GHS.
- 15 (55.6%)
NO, I have not used Tapatalk, but I would be interested in using it if enhanced my mobile access to GHS.
- 10 (37%)
YES, I use Tapatalk for other forum(s) and would definitely use it at GHS.
- 2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: August 22, 2017, 01:22:21 pm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Posting Pictures Poll - Question 5  (Read 74 times)

NoBite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Posting Pictures Poll - Question 5
« on: August 10, 2017, 10:33:06 am »

I have used Tapatalk for several years, including once when I ran a forum for Doberman enthusiasts. Tapatalk, from the user side, provides a great many options, one of which is to easily attach photos directly from your mobile device into your posts. There is forum software that must be installed behind the scenes and an app that users would need to get. Tapatalk came about because studies have shown that over 50% of forum users access forums via mobile devices and most forums struggle to provide a great experience for mobile device access. If you are interested in seeing what the app is all about, here is a link to the IOS version, and a link to the Android version. Of note, if Tapatalk was installed here, there would be no change in the user experience from a computer or from a mobile device if the Tapatalk app was not being used. There are some behind the scenes requirements to install the software that I don't know well enough to discuss. So, in short, if you use the app you get a different view and features; if you don't use the app, everything is as it is now. This question is here to gauge interest. If you've never heard of Tapatalk, you might want to check out the appropriate link. Thanks!
- Life is short. Ride your best horse.

John Maldaner, western Kentucky
Legs, MFT, 1999   Bandit, TWH, 2005   Smokey, TWH, 2010
Pages: [1]   Go Up