Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: saw this grazing bag  (Read 127 times)

kckc

saw this grazing bag
« on: July 20, 2017, 01:37:30 pm »

NC

KysaSD

• Administrator
Re: saw this grazing bag
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 01:48:39 pm »

Interesting.
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter, a TWH and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

foxtrotter

• N.E. Ohio
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 05:56:51 pm »

That would work for Shiloh, but I have several geldings that would tear it to pieces in minutes!! :)
MJ

kckc

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 06:54:45 pm »

yeah, I just think mine would kill it but surely they try to make it last.   Looks like a good way to haul for a day trip and not have hay everywhere
NC

vruste

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 07:24:56 am »

I think it would work just fine for my equine but I have a dog who will steal the empty hay nets if they aren't tied down, so I'm sure he'd run off with this too.  Fortunately he doesn't go far...I know where he keeps his *stash*....but a few trips with dog teeth wouldn't do the bag any good!  He also steals sticks from the pens...doesn't want the ponies to have *his* sticks....he leaves them in the lane outside the gate where I try to break an ankle on them frequently.  He's also known to bury dog food kibbles in the loose hay on the barn floor so he has backup in case his bucket ever runs out.  Yes, he's a hoarder.  Would be a convenient bag for travelling though perhaps.  Protect the hay in transit and a convenient & tidy way to feed at destination.
Pages: [1]   Go Up