Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ivy Schexnayder is coming to MI!- Clinic is now FULL! But auditors welcome!!  (Read 700 times)

fargos handmaiden

• View Profile

Good to hear the recommendation on Ivy.  I get some of her freebee vids thru my email.  Just wasn't sure about her training because some of what she says is so different.  But some of what she says sure makes sense.  She will be in Dallas end of October.  Sure would like to go but not sure budget will handle it.

fargos handmaiden

• View Profile

Please give us review after you go as soon as possible. That may influence our decision.

LadyAndMinerva

• View Profile

I audited in MI. 

All the pairs who started with a horse that had trouble finding their gate made progress and had a plan the rider seemed confident in to go home with.  I wished I had been able to bring one of my two, but I felt a lot more confident going home to try it all out than I had from her videos.

The one who came hoping for a polish felt less satisfied.  Her horse already had a couple of beautiful gaits.  Ivy worked to define them better and explain what she needed to do to get them for a longer distance.  Those kinds of tweaks don't show the obvious changes that finding a gait does in 3 days.

Ivy was a very good teacher to horses and people alike.  She was knowledgeable and humble.  She listened well and could laugh at missteps.  I learned a lot from seeing her try things out while she felt out a horse and figured out what worked for that individual.

If given the chance, I'd go again.
Easing my way into easy gaits one day at a time.

GloriousJourney

• View Profile

She is putting on a Clinic in South Florida in January...I signed up. Yippee!!
Lesley in Jupiter

abbypeaches

• View Profile

Lady- You may have your chance in 2018....Will tell you more after the meeting on the 4th of November.

Marilyn
Marilyn and
 Bud, 30 yo reg. MFT gelding, Montana's Silver Mist(Misty) 20 yo MFT & Midnight Rendezvous (Kate) 16 mo mare.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up