Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Riding blue jeans  (Read 1816 times)

oncidium

Re: Riding blue jeans
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2016, 07:52:06 am »

If you wear all black, year after year after year to functions, nobody will be able to tell if it is new or old.  ha ha.

O

I absolutely have no desire to fit in.

"Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

"Where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

gaitedappylady

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2016, 08:14:03 pm »

I have found the best jeans for riding ever.  They are a cheap jean sold by Tractor Supply called Blue Star.  They are my favorite jeans for wearing and riding as they fit my body type perfectly (smaller waist, fuller through the seat and thigh).  They have a very small seam and I can ride in them comfortably. They have a nice bit of stretch and are just good looking jeans.   I wish I had more pairs (I have 5)!  I hope they sell them again next year.
Rita, N. Texas

Have you had a kindness shown?  Pass it on...

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2016, 09:07:15 pm »

I wonder if I could find them on line.
What is the sizing compared to the q-babies?
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

gaitedappylady

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2016, 06:46:29 pm »

I wear a size 8 in the Blue Star and a 9/10 in Q babies. I would say they run large.  I have tried and tried to find them online and have not been successful.  I am going to call Tractor Supply and see if they are planning on selling them next year.  They are the bomb! And only 24.99 I believe.
Rita, N. Texas

Have you had a kindness shown?  Pass it on...

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2016, 07:57:22 pm »

Wow, maybe I will have to have someone pick me up a pair.  I wear 7/8 q babies, so a 6????  I do not have a tractor supply. 
Kysa, South Dakota, 2 Mountain Horses, a Curly Foxtrotter and a Mini, yes, I am crazy!

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2017, 06:59:17 am »

Well, I ended up buying a pair of Toklat Denim breeches.  I actually bought two pairs, a 30 and a 32 because I had NO CLUE what size I should wear.  I wear a 30.  My problem with most jeans out there is they are made for not much butt, but a big waist.  I am just the opposite...large bottom, lots of thigh, but still a smaller waist.
Anyway, the denim breeches are a good fit, and they fit below the natural waist, similar to the place the q-babies fit.  No inside seam!!!  So I decided no inside seam is better than the thin inside seam.
Last years style in black denim is on sale for $36.  That is also a good thing!

KysaSD

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2018, 07:39:23 am »

Well, I do love the Toklat denim riding jeans....but of course, they have been discontinued. 

I have enough for now, but will be searching in the future for another riding Jean that fits well and has NO inside seam of any sort.  Sigh.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up