Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Duncan Post Script  (Read 461 times)

slamduncan

• ACE my next project
A Duncan Post Script
« on: January 30, 2015, 10:34:45 am »

RETRAINING THE HARNESS RACEHORSE by Robyn Cuffy and Mary Anne Donovan-Wright/  6th Edition UPDATED.

This is really the Bible  for anyone wanting to learn about Standardbreds and Life After Racing.
Anyway, the 6th Edition is just out and there is a Bio about Duncan.
Robyn had asked me at the beginning of 2014 to update our Bio and I did. 
So, if you REALLY want to know all about retraining, and it is a total book on retraining this is a must have.  If you want to learn about the Breed it is a must have.

I had forgotten about the fact that I had been asked for the Bio and anfriend happened to see it and told me that we were in it.  I own it and when I show in Maine this summer I am hoping that Robyn will sign it for me.
Judi and the Boys, Rhode Island

slamduncan

• ACE my next project
Re: A Duncan Post Script
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 12:40:43 pm »

After much thought and speaking with a few of my friends in Maine, I have decided to give a Standardbred Awards that showcases all the breed can do.

it will be awards through the Maine Horse Association and must be won 3 years in a row by the same horse/rider team.
We are still working on the fine tuning but I really feel that this is the best way I an honor this wonderful horse.  I will post as it comes together.

slamduncan

• ACE my next project
Re: A Duncan Post Script
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 12:23:50 pm »

Today marks the one year anniversary of Duncan going over the Rainbow Bridge.  A day of mixed feelings for me as I am in Maine with Ace at Skowhegan a place that Duncan loved to be at.

Pages: [1]   Go Up