Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raylin's Thoughts & Ramblings  (Read 3957 times)

Raylin

• "If you only knew what your horses thought of you!"
  • Global Moderator
Re: Raylin's Thoughts & Ramblings
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2017, 04:10:25 am »

Today we are to be leaving on vacation, do I have anything packed???? LOL

The last 2 weeks have been crazy. We had our VBS at church 2 weeks ago, Mom started her radiation.  Our Church also has a pre-school which in the past few weeks have been completely over turned, the director quit which in turn it has came to light how much stuff that she done that was not morally right. I sub there & I am just on awe how this lady talked about her ex-husband doing crooked things & she has done her share. Might be an interesting year for pre-school.

Last week started out with Joe's 40th birthday on Monday, but the day ended crappy. My half brother came to the house which I am not sure when the last time he was ever here. He wanted to tell me personally my Grandpa Snuffy died earlier that evening. Needless to say that put a damper on the whole week, especially Joe's birthday.

Tuesday Twister's old owner came back & got him she really missed him & we had made the agreement if she ever wanted him back she could come & get him.

Grandpa's visiting hours was Thursday. He was my Dad's Dad, just hard to wrap around that he was gone, the boys & I had planned on going &
 visiting him that week in the assisted living. Just crazy, he was 89 years old, lived by himself until the 1st part of the year. Mowed several of the graveyards up to a year or 2 ago.

Then Joe & I are officially off of SAR, found out that the sheriff's office took us off the insurance but we are still on the roster, doesn't make sense, but we are going to turn in all of our stuff. So I guess the ones who seemed to not want us on there won. I am disappointed to say the least.

Oct 9 is my surgery so that is a good thing.

Raylin

• "If you only knew what your horses thought of you!"
  • Global Moderator
Re: Raylin's Thoughts & Ramblings
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2017, 03:41:41 pm »

A quick update on me, incase anyone wondered.

The boys survived fair lots of ribbons & trophies, Carter sold his meat birds for over $1,000 & he got to keep them, so we have 9 birds in the freezer.

Raz is staying another year.

On Oct 5th I went in for a gastric bypass. So far I have lost over 40 pounds from my heaviest. Still figuring out the water intake & not to eat to much a bite to much make me sick.

Then end of Oct my Grandpa Heston died. I just want life to slow down. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up